Oticon RealExperience the real sounds of life
Stay sharp in the real world
Laughter, a crowd cheering, or even a conversation with a friend or loved one helps to shape our lives, adding richness and texture to all our experiences. When hearing works like it should, your brain gets the rich input it needs to understand the sounds around you. But when your brain lacks access to the real sounds of life due to a hearing problem, it's forced to work harder to fill in the gaps, which can be tiring. In addition, you could miss out on something special. Now you can get back the real sounds of life — precise and balanced — with Oticon Real, delivering:
- Technology that supports how the brain naturally processes sounds
- Better access to the full sound scene
- Increased awareness, engagement, and focus in the real world
We start with the brain
Along with your ears, your brain plays an important role in hearing. In fact, research tells us the brain needs access to the full sound scene to naturally make sense of sounds.
- Oticon Real works more like your brain because it learned through experience
- BrainHearing™ technology gives your brain access to virtually all real‑world sounds
- This results in a reduction in listening effort so you can stay engaged, focused and aware
Never miss a sound — or a moment
Powered by the Polaris R™ platform, Oticon Real includes RealSound Technology designed to give access to the real sounds of life.
- With better access to speech and exceptional speech clarity, you can follow conversations with more awareness, focus and control
- Reduces wind and handling noise with our Wind & Handling Stabilizer
- Proven to increase speech clarity in windy situations
- Minimizes distracting handling noise (i.e, your hair or glasses touching the hearing aid)
Real power. Real styles.
Oticon Real has a distinct, elegant design and is available in 4 styles, 9 colors and 2 charger options.
- Oticon Real miniRITE T style comes with disposable batteries for hassle‑free, immediate replacement of power
- Oticon Real miniRITE R rechargeable style allows for overnight charging or charging on the go with our SmartCharger
- Oticon Real miniBTE T style is ideal for those who prefer disposable batteries
- Oticon Real miniBTE R is available for those who want the convenience of a rechargeable hearing aid
Connect to your digital world
- Connects to iPhone® and iPad® devices: Acts as a wireless headset for hands‑free phone and video calls with select iPhone and iPad devices
- Streams directly from iPhone and Android™: Enjoy high‑quality streaming from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch®, and select Android devices
- Connects to your TV: Use Oticon’s TV Adapter to stream sound directly from your TV
- Works with Oticon ConnectClip and Edumic remote microphones: Wirelessly streams someone’s voice to your hearing aids